WELCOME TO ELEGANCE ARTS - SHOPPING SPREES UPDATES

Free Hit Counters

Nuffnang Ads

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 24, 2007

FAQ

[Q] How long will my items arrive?
[A] It generally takes 2 to 3 weeks for arrival.
Here's what usually happens in an order:
- Merchant takes 1 to 7 working days to mail order out
- Ground Shipping takes 5 to 7 working days to reach vPOST/CGW
- CGW/Vpost takes 1 to 2 working days to process and match order to invoice
- Order takes 5 to 8 working days to delivery it to Singapore
- Organizer takes 1 - 3 working days to pack everything for postage
*Working days refer to Monday to Friday only.
This is basically a rough guide and it varies from merchant to merchant.

[Q] Can I combine postage with other sprees that I've joined?
[A] Of course you may combine postage.

[Q] I've made the necessary topups for postage. When can I expect my items?
[A] I'll mail it out within the next working days which means monday to thursday till midnight only.
Saturday and Sunday we are not doing any posting out of orders.

Regards,
EleganceArts

No comments: